ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuji Cameras

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Looking at getting a camera for my xmas present, theres so many on the market and so expensive as well..shows how new i am to cameras :D

Im after a camera to take with me on my tours as im joining the armed forces, so want brilliant pictures to show friends and family on my return's.

The camera's i have been looking at are the Fuji Finepix (bridge ones i think you call them)..the problem is whats with all the different digits like s9600.s6500 and so on which is the best?

I need the right one for under £200 or any other camera choices which would do the job

Thanks

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
You can get a decent 2nd cameras if you want mate at that price. You should be able to snatch a D40 at that price. Check on Ebay mate.

I had a S6500FD before the 450D and loved it, only upgraded for range of lens, otherwise would have kept it longer. Cracking first camera mind, but maybe look at a second hand entry DSLR for that kind of money.

Titanium 182
I've got an S9500 I got off here a year ago second hand for £120.
I don't know much about this photography lark but it seems ok :)