ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full bolt in cage

Clio 172 . Subaru
Was looking at a full bolt in cage for the clio ph1, needs to be msa spec as prob doing sls next yr so dont want to have to change again,

What cages does everyone have fitted or who do you all use

Cheers

Tom

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
@Tom Johnson is the man to see. Really happy with mine...

F27A579C-613E-4D61-B5DA-A26FC5EE6243.jpeg
018D70FF-C098-42C1-9F9D-D307DDDE5F81.jpeg
7DB50B42-AD10-4A59-882D-54BE5D37438E.jpeg

clio 182
Was looking at a full bolt in cage for the clio ph1, needs to be msa spec as prob doing sls next yr so dont want to have to change again,

What cages does everyone have fitted or who do you all use

Cheers

Tom

Anyone looking for a cage please get in touch, can supply only or bring car and I can fit. All built to MSA regulations.

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Mark Fish is currently in the process of setting up a group buy for safety device cages and says should be sorted this coming week. Unsure on the pricing, I think the last group buy gave 10% off the price

Clio 172 . Subaru
Mark Fish is currently in the process of setting up a group buy for safety device cages and says should be sorted this coming week. Unsure on the pricing, I think the last group buy gave 10% off the price

Thanks will keep an eye out for group buy info