ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Parts list for clio 1.9 DTI

Renault Clio 1.9 sdti
Hi All

Cant seem to find this info anywhere, I have a Clio 1.9si dti 2001. This is an import but UK spec.

If I goto places like halfords and look in the book for the model some of the actual parts are wrong, and I usually have to take the part out first then go and check this.

Some things I have read poitn the the model being 2000 to 2003, which is another strange one as they did not do one for those years

The quoted engine model F9Q782 although on most carparts sites it shows as F9Q780 the F9Q782 points towards a renault kangoo LOL.

I have the engine model from an old invoice from a renault garage and a few years ago one kind renault guy gave me the info on my car from their database.

So does anyone know of a place where I can put in my model and find a parts list that would be correct

Thanks