ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full sport interior fitment??

Car  Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hey

I've found a full interior from a 172 phase 1, fronts, bench, door cards etc.

I have a phase 2 clio 2003 so I was wondering whether the fitments are the same on the phase 2 as the phase 1.

If anyone knows please tell me!

Cheers
 
Yes indeed they are.

The only thing that may be different is the air bag plugs, but apart from that you'll be hunky doorie.

The seats will bolt straight in.
 
Back
Top