ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

full throttle

CLIO 197 Ultra red

Ive just found something out about my car tonight... i wasnt using full throttle before, when i thought i was.. You have to really stand on the pedal and it clicks and gives about an extra 5-10mm travel...

surprising how much extra punch it gives! the car felt well quick tonight...

Just a tip for anyone new to cliosports...STAMP ON THE LOAD PEDAL!! Thought i read something about this in EVO mag the other day too!!....

Unfortuntly it doesnt give any more power its just a switch at the bottom of the pedel you press to disconnect the cruise no more power.

Yeah sounds like a placebo effect the car has flyby wire anyway i doubt any extra pressure will make any difference. The carpet getting trapped under the pedal is most common.

172 GTR

All three of my cars are that fly by wire. The Porsche is full throttle at about half pedal travel. The clio is very similar.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

meaning it uses electronic potentiameters to measure how hard you are pressing the accelerator pedal down, rather than the old fashioned throttle cable style design of earlier clios.