ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Funny Samsung vid

dk

911 GTS Cab
If its already been posted, then I sincerely apologise ;). I have searched.

Thought it was quite funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it just shows that they're in second place.

Do Apple mock Samsung? Do Nike mock Adidas? Do Coke mock Pepsi?

dk

911 GTS Cab
apparently at the launch of the 4s they set up a temporary shop around the corner from an apple store and were selling the galaxy S II at $2.

which would have been fine if you were in the market for one, but i can't imagine someone going to buy an iPhone, see that deal and taking it, other than to just purchase it and sell it again, unless that was with a contract, not sure.

Hah. I ordered an S2 a few weeks ago for a member of staff, I had a play on it.

The screen size was nice, but nothing made me want it.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
However they ARE the first smartphone with a 4 inch screen which the next iPhone will have. In some peoples minds Apple would have copied Samsung. Those people are obviously brain dead.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
However they ARE the first smartphone with a 4 inch screen which the next iPhone will have. In some peoples minds Apple would have copied Samsung. Those people are obviously brain dead.

Really? I've had my Desire HD for ages and that has a 4.3" screen....

To be honest Samsung aren't trying to gain customers from Apple with this advert, they're basically making fun of all iPhone users. Whole point in this advert are for people either making the jump from normal phone to smartphone or who were considering getting an iPhone.
Let's face it, if you're an Apple fan boy you're not jumping ship and going Android/W7!