ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

g3 products in halfords

Focius ST
Recently purchased some of the new g3 range from halfords to try removing som light scratches caused by snow melting and dragging grit down paint this caused some unsightly light scratches. I used the g3 waffle pads and the scratch removal pads. I was really impressed with the waffle pads they are designed really well and u get to pads one for cutting and one for applying polish. all in all i was very impressed and it did an amazing job of removing the scratches i didnt take any before and after photos wish i had done to show results.

just thought id let people know there is a way to remove light scratches without paint or machine polishing that actually works

link to products

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...earch&storeId=10001&catalogId=10151&langId=-1

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
I was looking at these the other day will have to get some when the weather warms up.