ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G600 or K850

Skoda Fabia vRS
should i wait for the K850 on Orange, or go with the Samsung G600 that they have in now ?

im used to SE phones as my last 3 have been SE's

ST
SE..

As the samsung is a slider it will wear quickly, i went through 3 samsung D900's between sept 06 and may 07...

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
I work for 3, and had the sony ericsson rep come into my store today for a chat...the k850 looks the nuts! great looking handset, with a 5.0 meg camera, with new photo editiing software. Also the handset has a psp style menu system for music, pics, vids, and games which is pretty damn cool...ive also had phones from all the major brands, and the sony ericssons are sooo much better than samsungs...

Mk2 Clio dci
went to get a g600 at weekend. was told not to bother. apperently samsung might be taken off the shelves as theres quite a bit wrong with them. theres a recall to all of them as the screen cracks easily and something else to do with the buttons.