ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Galaxy S10 whatsapp photo prob

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Recently got a Samsung Galaxy S10 & seems that i cant save/download any photos that people send me on whatsapp,anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it please?.very odd as seems a lot of people have the same issue.

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
I think you have to let them auto save to your phone in the settings. I e. All or nothing

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Are the app permissions on? Could try clearing storage data/cache under the app info too.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah display is fine but no option to save or download @Jack!

Ive even done the old power on off trick,when i have googled about it,a lot of others have the same problem

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Hmmm strange. The other half has the S10 and I have the S20 and they just automatically download to the actual phone. If you click on albums they all should be in there own folder
Screenshot_20200601-094733_Gallery.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Just looked myself to check where the options are. Here you go. You can click on what you want to auto download.
Screenshot_20200601-144108_WhatsApp.jpg