ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Galaxy S3 and Built in Bluetooth?

Car  Clio RS200
Hello

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and am trying to get the music to play via the built in bluetooth.

I have paired the device as I am able to use the sat nav screen to browse the phonebook and make calls etc.

I then select the music option and it sees the phone but just sits there doing nothing.

If I open a music app on the phone and hit play, it works fine but it doesn't seem to want to let me control the music on the screen.

Any ideas???

Thanks
 
I never got it to work, shows why the Andriod OS is poorlt designed.

Wont even read it while plugged in via USB!

Gave up and just stuck the music on a usb memory stick.

Cant wait for the iphone 5 so i can sell this rubbish.
 
Well all my Android phones have worked with whatever in-car BT i've tried, and i've had 4 over the years! In fact, it's been more reliable than iphones as they've only recently sorted their sh*t out to get it working to the new BT standard like everyone else...
Suggest a check on Renault's support website, etc, to see if there's a software update for the in-car player.
 
Back
Top