ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Games your most looking forward to..

HALO 3!!!! gotta be!

and the new Zelda games.

and when o when are they going to bring out a clio racing game?! closest thing so far is NFS most wanted. completed that in clio! lol.

R

rich[182]

F.E.A.R Extraction Point
Crysis
Medal Of Honor Airbourne (looks like its using the Unreal 3 engine)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Guitar Hero II also!!! And also Singstar Legends lol.

(Can't you tell I like my music games!)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
wats tiberium war....... also halo 3, new gta, Pro Evo 6.l lots of games really but i wud need a 360 or friekin alien ware comp to play them and enjoy thm fully

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
spiezels said:
wats tiberium war....... also halo 3, new gta, Pro Evo 6.l lots of games really but i wud need a 360 or friekin alien ware comp to play them and enjoy thm fully

POW

UR 197, AB 182 FF
pong.gif

Lee

BMW M2C
David said:
Tiberium War = the new command and conquer game

My old man can't wait for that. He's C&C obsessed.

Loads for me.

TDU
Halo 3
Broken Sword 4 (PC)
Zelda (Cube/Wii)
Zelda DS
GTA 4
Forza 2
GTR2
Crysis
STALKER

You should see my pre order list on play, it's over a page long!!!

Revels106 said:
Nobody has mentioned Pro Evo!! Thats poor!!

Or Mario Kart on the Wiiiiii

because pro evo has not changed in the 5 version I've played enough to merit getting excited about the 6th, same old game, sure its had tweeks but theres only so many times you can get excited about it imo

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
know way, i jus strarted playing C&C generals again is well fun. Wats the new one gona be like is there any screen shots, although my comp wont run it.

Lee

BMW M2C
spiezels said:
know way, i jus strarted playing C&C generals again is well fun. Wats the new one gona be like is there any screen shots, although my comp wont run it.

There's a couple of trailers on www.gametrailers.com one is just FMV but the other shows game footage. Generals required a fairly powerful PC when that came out and looking at 3 I suspect that's going to need a fair bit of poke too.