ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gatso Court Case, Very Interesting!!

Lee

BMW M2C

I drive through over one of those f**king cameras mentioned in there. One of the lads I work with was dumb enough to get done twice by the one at Newtown!! I got done there years ago by a dibble with a hand held one.

I had the option to re open the case against me from Wales last year. Ant previous ones where kojaks with kodaks not Gatsos. :(

Lee

BMW M2C

Because we are always told that the police are right and correct in everything they do. Just like how the Welsh police have used pre written statements for almost 2 years!!!

Someone needs to keep an eye on the police!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

they wont let it get through, can u imagine thw costs involved in changing the cameras to be more accurate...not gonna happen.

172 Exclusive

The germans dont use them apparently i have read becaus ethey believe they are innacurate on duel carriageways

apparently they are innaccurate anyway, due to the fact that they are positioned on the side of the road rather than directly inline with each lane.

don't

yea bling bling blinky bling

lets hope he wins and loads of ppl contest against fines hahahaha

im a gd boy, not got any points, must mean i never speed ;-)

Let him bring the whole f**king system down and stop persecuting us poor bloody motorists. For the record I was snapped recently on the A899 Livingstone (North of Lizzie Bryce roundabout) for doing 65 in what was a temporary 50 limit. The most annoying bit was that my Road Angel never even let out any sort of warning despite the fact that I had made a point of updating it that morning knowing I was going on a bit of a run. Cant believe that having owned a tuned 106 Gti, Scoob RB5 then a Cup I finally got done in the work Focus 1.6 .. I guess there are faster cars than Cups after all lol ;)

MERCEDES CLS AMG

my car is registered to my address but under my brothers name that doesnt live there - if i get a ticket i just send it back saying no longer at this address moved abroad. Ive never had a fix penalty noticed returned yet !!!

If you are approaching a mobile speed camera make sure you pull your sun visor down and hide your face - if the police take a picture..... it wont have your face on so they cant prove anything ( refer to paragraph 1 )

I think motorists are easy targets for the police and we are made to feel like criminals as soon as we put the key in the ignition - i never speed near schools and drive sensibly through Urban areas. I only speed when its safe to do so, in dry conditions.

You cannot beat the system - but you can cheat the system !!