ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDI and BBT

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
To be honest this is gettin so old now that it should be a banned subject lol
Rollling road days are bloody good fun though.

jph172 said:
I know me joining in this thread will throw a spanner in the works because im very very BBPT friendly however. Ive seen alot of stuff BBPT have done and what they have explained to me has turned out to be correct certainly where my car is concerned but im still lost that when i asked for a few of these other companies to stand tall and PROVE what they could do it seemed that asked such a question would cause alot of offence. On Sun 5th of March BBPT are holding a rolling road day(see post in local meetings). Now on previous occasions when we have tried to solve any disagreement we decided it would be good to all meet up and see if people were telling the truth of not only to get to the day and for some reason all the other companies didnt turn up! Now this is a day when you get the chance to show overs what you have been talking about. If i was to go to a rolling road day and all these other companies actually turned up and proved that what they were saying was true then id happily shake their hand!
But until that day im very unsure of what i read.
Just because its at BBPT HQ doesnt mean any disadvantage just a chance to show us that all you so called cars they claim 200+bhp are actually running what you say you are.
Im very sorry for opening a large can of worms but it had to be said.
See you all on the 5th.

Is this like BB tunings 190+bhp Williams that couldn't even get into the 14's no matter how many times it tried? I tend to go from past experience and as I've only bought 3 items from BB and 2 are fucked I'd personally steer well clear of them, as the stuff THEY actually make is utter shite imo.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
jph172 said:
To be honest this is gettin so old now that it should be a banned subject lol
Rollling road days are bloody good fun though.

JPH

at the moment I feel the same

the bitching that goes on here is just silly......

this needs to be a fun forum

Customers have their own views on everyones products and services....

I am sure we all try our best to give good service, I cant believe anyone would not...

I think its time everyone just got along...... the bitching needs to stop....

I used to do this cus it was FUN!!!

audi S3
MrJesus your always willing to throw comments to put other companies down like alot of other people do, why dont you turn up or shut up cos you bore me lol!(wink wink catch you on msn)
The same as the williams.co.uk gang, why dont you turn up and prove what you got, or are all you big bhp northerners scared or you too tight to pay for your petrol lol
So i,ll put your names down on the list then and see if you turn up?

Ballcrusher said:
MrJesus your always willing to throw comments to put other companies down like alot of other people do, why dont you turn up or shut up cos you bore me lol!(wink wink catch you on msn)
The same as the williams.co.uk gang, why dont you turn up and prove what you got, or are all you big bhp northerners scared or you too tight to pay for your petrol lol
So i,ll put your names down on the list then and see if you turn up?
hehe, knows it. BB suck, 66% of products they sent me have broken.
we do prove it, just that our RR operators aint as gung ho with fly wheel figures. 150bhp is 190bhp darn saarf... anyway, so shut it you, your only saying this because your going to the dark side of big jap turbo power!!! (or euro ;))

put me on the list, but your paying and i'm making you get the beers in :rasp: (might have to pay for me petrol too, with me being a tight northern b*****d :D hehe)

you found one yet by the way???

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
told you fred.... shandys far too strong for me.... coke or pepsi knock me out as it is.....

dnatuning.com
Dude, it's 'you're a' not 'your' not only are you a shandy drinker but you can't spell either! ;)

And yes I am a pimp... Why? Are you after some? I'm sure Bex won't approve :rasp:

Lionel Richie
John, that's a BOLD statement with 42 posts under your belt!!!

We've proven the drinking standard over the years, now you have to prove your "claim"

dnatuning.com
Ah only 42 posts, probably because I was in the pub while you were making your 11,450 more than me! lol

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
Ive only ever used GDI, mainly because I am very happy with the work they carry out. All of my servicing from new has been carried out at GDI.

I find it a great compliment that I would prefer to take my car to GDI than the vehicle manufacturer for any work needed (although being a reno not that much of a compliment i guess :eek: )

Ok I admit that I have not had any major engine mods done, but I have had, as said above, servicing carried out, lowering springs fitted, uprated ignition leads fitted, and I am soon to have new dampers fitted there.

I know that these are all things that I could have been doing myself, but I would much rather go to a company that has a nice setup, plenty of cars being worked on (as said above) than do it myself and run the risk of cocking something up lol

not deliberately trying to kiss arse, i know it sounds like I am but im not lol, its just genuinely how i feel about the company!!!

Tom

182 cup
Shame on all of you, a classic case of too many choices, being in western Australia we have zip zilch zero, reading all your posts and your bitching I’m sorry to say this but you’re all very sad.

dnatuning.com
We have a base in Australia too, I don't see no reason why they couldn't supply any of GDI's stuff out there, let me know if you're interested. :)