ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDI ----RR---- (pics)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 14 March 2005

Yeah, been running ruff for months now, should be sorted...until summin else breaks! lol
The way of the valver! lol

LiquidPhoto.co.uk

an even more lowly 128 for me!

did anyone get pics of mine and the v6 together?

didnt think of it at the time, mine was its older, but whimper brother! hehe

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 14 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by gunnergibson on 13 March 2005 241 ! lol...id be getting another independent rr result and if its the same I would be complaining... LOL !!! well what a surprise :eek: - you complain about everything else (certainly on CS anyway - and complaining is one of those things that sooooo easily becomes a habit I have noticed), so guess you would complain about this :eek: however, I have other things in life to think about - ask the guys who went out in it if there would appear to be a problem with the power the car puts out on the road ;)[/QUOTE]

When the 172& v6 first came out althought there was a diffrence in brake horse power the figures were not far from each other.- Let me say this
On saturday i was taken out for a spin in the vee&its rapid! So so quick. I produced 182bhp for mine which i thought was quick for only a 172 with a STANDARD pipercross
open filter but the vee just blew me away. It was just pulled really well&stuck to the road like sh*t to a blanket ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

yep, tbh, the quarter mile results we got between the V6 and 182 a few weeks ago proved what it can do so this obviously isnt a fair comparison to real world.

Dont tell me cocopops was the 182 with the 156 bhp?:(

S2000

I only remember those two in 182s, it might have been Brian in his 172. He has a problem with it though

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

mike, it will make some difference, but its the engine heat build up that catches the engine power napping! the forced air does not make a "massive" difference. gaps between power runs help get the figures up, but at the end of the day it was a fun event and everyone got the same treatment.

when we start tinkering with the v6s in anger there will be 2 fans etc but there simply is not time on a day like that to go balls out....

Andy

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Andy

I can appreciate that you are a very busy man but any chance of posting up a full list of results of all 10 cars that ran on saturday.
(i have emailed you requesting my print outs, cos you know theres bound to be those out there who believe me&lozza,s results were just a fluke). :D

If you dont have the time no worries.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Slugger on 14 March 2005

I only remember those two in 182s, it might have been Brian in his 172. He has a problem with it though

Yeah, mine was the poorest performer of the day:( only made 150 ish but Andy is guessing at it being a f**ked cat. So ive now that to sort out and while im at it i may aswell get me Decat prospeed:D

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 14 March 2005

^^ of course they were fluke results ;) - how much extra did you pay Andy to give those figures :D
£1 per bhp;)

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Andy GDI on 15 March 2005
gotta love em dan!

:D
Wouldnt love the tyre costs on em tho! how low profile?! lol

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

225/40/18

got PZeros on the front which are brilliant

£220 for the pair, I did get some Nankangs for £119 for the pair but they were not as good... but not as bad as you would think considering the price difference