ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

READING MEET pics / vid

Ziel Nurburgring

Lol, that place is to funny. I used to go there about 10 years ago. Driv up at dusk, climb the wall by the tree and have a look around. sh*t scary as it just looks abondoned like it 28 days later or something.

Loads of urban myths about there being secret experiments and stuff, but wandering around the wards make you sh*t it enough.

Maybe a CS most haunted episode to come in the summer?

Golf GTD

awesome cars.

love the yellow 182, really like that colour. also the wheels on the valver look superb.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Yup its the CRMCH, but it not at all scary, but that might be cause most of its been knocked down and there graffiti everywhere. Also ive been there well over 10 times.

A group of mates and I go there on Friday nights/special nights (like the solsicte) to scare other people, i know its childish but its soo much fun watching hard nut chavs piss themselves and run off.