ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear leaver wobbly?!?!

Many.
Spring on the selector broken/missing.

Quite common, Get the spring from renault and get somebody who knows what they are doing to fit it (or find some pics and have a go yourself), if local I'll offer my help.

Many.
I should have worded that differently. Its on the gearbox, where the gear linkage rod ends and connects to gearbox, litrally just needs the spring (Assuming that is what it is, but if its floppy etc, most likely!)

monaco 172
jack your car up and stick your head under.

you will see a brass colour lever about 3 inch or so long. Under that should be a spring. i will post a link in a second of what it should look like

monaco 172
IMG_20130611_185423_zpsa14f09df.jpg

monaco 172
pretty sure it will be a dealer only part.

give adam a ring at renault wolverhampton, hes on this forum and always sorts us out a good price inc delivery.

Did you stick your head under the car to make sure this is your problem? It may have somehow come unhooked or loose. Double check before you go ordering parts