ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gearbox oil

You sure? Anyone else? For f**k sake! The local shop round here, G and B are useless! I ordered two things from there and they get them both wrong! Will it damage it driving around with 2 and a half litres in?s

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Would you run your engine if the dipstick read below minium for a couple of days? dont think so! i would avoid driving it around untill you get some more in there mate

Its not that it needs excatly 3.1, your ment to fill with new oil till it can take no more, ie flows back out the filling hole

PH1 172 Sport
Would you run your engine if the dipstick read below minium for a couple of days? dont think so! i would avoid driving it around untill you get some more in there mate

Its not that it needs excatly 3.1, your ment to fill with new oil till it can take no more, ie flows back out the filling hole

As James said you just fill it until it comes out of the filling hole. Easy peasy. It will probably take around 3 litres as you never get all the old stuff out.