ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gears Of War - Similar Games ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
after finally getting Gears 3, ive decided its definitely my favourite game series ive ever played, do any other games on the Xbox play similar ?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Run to cover. Shoot everything. Run to cover. Shoot everything. Run to cover. Shoot everything.

Warhammer's probably the closest most boring game. :eek:

Evo 5 RS
lols

Whatever it is you decide on it won't be another Gears game

Epic working on PC exclusive, Gears of War: Exile cancelled
Speaking at a panel at PAX East 2012, as reported by GamesIndustry, Epic president Mike Capps and Gears of War designer Cliff Bleszinski both made mention of a “PC-only” game currently in the works.

No further details were given; Epic’s refusal to elucidate suggests the pair weren’t talking about Fortnite, which was announced during the 2011 Spike VGAs but is yet to be confirmed for any particular platforms.

Meanwhile, another enigmatic Epic title will apparently never see release. Gamespot asked Bleszinski about Gears of War: Exile, long rumoured to be a Kinect-based spin off to the popular shooter franchise, and while the designer couldn’t confirm the motion control whispers, he did shed a little light on the matter.

“Let’s just bury the hatchet now. Gears of War: Exile was an unannounced game that I can’t give any details about that has since been cancelled,” he said.

Skoda Fabia vRS
played the mass effect 3 demo and it did my tits in, shoot something, cut to a video scene, shoot something else, another video, then another video ! just f**k off and let me shoot stuff !

Goliath I
Am I one that thinks that Gears came out at the top of the pole and slowly slid to the bottom?

I didnt even know there was a new gears out?

Evo 5 RS
played the mass effect 3 demo and it did my tits in, shoot something, cut to a video scene, shoot something else, another video, then another video ! just f**k off and let me shoot stuff !

lol, you are whats wrong with video gamez

Skoda Fabia vRS
Why cos I want to play em and not just sit there watching video scenes, I'm playin a game not watching a film

Skoda Fabia vRS
i read occasionally, but funnily enough i buy a book when i want to read, when i buy a game i expect a game, not a cgi film