ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GEN90 ECU

Hello,

So I've just fitted a GEN90 ECU it to my car.

It's very hard to find any technical documentation on this. Things like pin-out diagrams, boost control, cruise control ESP or any adicional features aren't documented. So I have no ideia on how to set them up.
Does anyone have this kind of info?

Thanks!

Well, since I started asked questions on cruise controln ktec has removed any mentions about it on their webpage.
Meanwhile, I've managed to confirm that it isn't possible to "turn on" cruise control, because there is no code for it in the ECU firmware.

So, that one is crossed out :(

Well, since I started asked questions on cruise controln ktec has removed any mentions about it on their webpage.
Meanwhile, I've managed to confirm that it isn't possible to "turn on" cruise control, because there is no code for it in the ECU firmware.

So, that one is crossed out :(

It seems that ktec never mentioned cruise control in their web page, that idea must have been created on foruns etc..

That crosed my mind too, but once DBW and limp mode were implemented, I guess that it could be safe.
Sad to loose that feature, but well, the benefics are uncomparable.