ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Genuine OZ? If so, what model?

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
UraCa.jpg

Can't really work out these ones.

Anyone shed some light?

Ta.​

Clio 172
super turismo spokes go right to the rim edge now, might be an older version but I have never seen a set with centre caps. They look like they are off a Suzuki Ignis.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Thanks 2Damnsly, good call! They do look like those.

Grabbing them for ~100 quid though so I'll take them for the mean time!

Cheers guy.

182, 6r GTi
yer thats what i thought, but then the monza has a small lip, dosent look like an o.z wheel to me iv had superturismos and deffo isnt them

is1

Integra Type R DC2
I thought that too but the rim bit is different on the monza - has like a step in it whereas these are smooth.

True but I think they have "enhanced" the Monza recently with that slightly lifted edge whereas the original Monza mimicked the OZ SuperT classic. I could be wrong but if this is a UK road wheel, I have never seen another SuperT like it if it is an OZ.
I still say it's a TD/Rimstock Monza.

Clio 172
TB H I'd buy them regardless. I dare say they are off a limited edition car and are factory fitted to something so not very common. Have seen several other sets in silver of these all with the center caps but no details of what name wheel they are.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
The ones that came with the car lol No name, 5 spoke ones. GFs dad had them on when I bought the car.

The guy I am buying the wheels from said there is around 5mm of thread left on them.. am I right in thinking this is a bit low? Don't wanna buy these then have to change 4 tyres :/.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
^^ Anyone on this before I buy 'em tomorrow? Don't wanna buy these if I'm gonna have to replace the tyres in a few weeks :/.

neh 5 is plenty. 8mm on new tyres. 1.6mm is legal limit. 5mm remaining is half way through their life roughly

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Excellent, just wanted to be sure but this is what I thought.

Gonna go pick them up tomorrow.

Cheers guys.