ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geoff - What Ya doing

Fiesta TDCI

Chris,

do you want to get rid of your standard wheels, I would be interested in a couple if they are unkerbed (to replace my kerbed ones (bloody women!!))

Thanks,

Stuart.

I understand geoff got the beemer for the room, despite being one the most unspacious estates on the market. I dont understand the logic of buying a sales reps dream car but whatever floats your boat i guess.

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Stuart

Going to keep them as they are all suffering from the wifes attempted parking. Also if I get round to doing a track day they would be ideal for that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 20 January 2003

I understand geoff got the beemer for the room, despite being one the most unspacious estates on the market. I dont understand the logic of buying a sales reps dream car but whatever floats your boat i guess.

its bigger than the 172 boot by about 4 times

and its one of the best cars on sale today - fact

Silver Fabia vRS

Rob - It wasnt just for the room although that was a part. I wanted a car that was still quick, had more space, cheaper to insure, more economical, wouldnt depreciate as much and had as many gadgets as my MKII...the 330d Touring fitted the bill on all of them.

Also have read lots of good things about this BMW, so looked like an all round good deal.