ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geometry Setup

Can anyone recommend a decent garage who can set up my geometry / alignment / tracking etc?

I now have a nice new re trimmed Snappy wheel and would like it sitting straight as it currently hangs to the left.

I am in Blackpool but any suggestions here or Lancashire will do.

Thanks

Blink Motorsport, Unit 3, Winsford, Cheshire, tel 01606 212326.
Not cheap but they know what they're doing.
There is a good company who work on Hondas in Preston but can't think of the name, you'll have to do a search.

Regards Russ...

dan's cast offs.
not much help but place in liverpool charge £35. think it's called ball joint centre or something odd like that?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
There is a good company who work on Hondas in Preston but can't think of the name, you'll have to do a search.

Regards Russ...

Stevie at Grinspeed in Preston, very good. Blink are also very good, will be taking mine there when bits have been done

Thanks for all the replies.

Blink may be a bit too far from me in Blackpool however I want it doing right first time. Sick of the steering wheel hanging left.

Took my mx5 to blink. They were fantastic. They are basically race engineers. All sorts of race cars in the workshop. I drove from birmingham and I thought it was well worth it rather than faffing around with local places that dont have a clue

Passat TDi

Regards Russ...

Think you might be referring to tdi north in Warrington?

Passat TDi
Ah ok no worries, why not tdi if you don't mind me asking? not that I'd go there because its miles away just curious

Protyre on Blackpool Old Road should be able to help providing you are running stock suspension. Couldn't help me with setting up my KW V2's though as they can only set to factory settings.

I have managed to get the tracking sorted out (I think).

Took it to a locally recommended price who managed to sort it. They also identified that a broken bolt in the left brake calliper carrier was causing the shocking braking performance.