ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

German p**n thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Does that lambo have german engineering?
Is it because audi own it now?
It's still italian if you ask me!

820757-1.jpg

I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Some of those mk1's are beautiful!

That white GTi Mk5 looks s**t...I mean WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Lomax's white Mk5 looks alot better.

IMG_1372.jpg

Veegolfs.jpg

3Golfs.jpg

Marks-2.jpg

3Golfs3.jpg

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Love the Mk1s, epic! Makes me really want one again!

I like the Mk5 tbh, just needs wider rear tyres and some stretch on them ffs! Don't get why he hasn't stretched the tyre at all...

I need a mk1 golf in my life ! Man I love them so much !

Some of the TT's look sweet too, although the ones just dopped on their arses with continental GT rims look wrong imo.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
1999 Cup car shell (We think Jonny Mowlem's spare car and never used from Paragon Motorsport)
GTR body work (carbon bonnet, wings, doors etc)
Endurance spec GT3R engine, 0 hours rebuilt by Graham Nash/Graham Goode. 450/480bhp with FIA restrictor and BMS air filter (has a carbon airbox as well).
18 inch centre lock BBS wheels with Slicks
Full FIA roll cage
Full stack dash and data monitoring
Full Porsche Bosch engine management system
Provision for air jacks
Plastic/merkolon windows (Porsche Motorsport)
The car has a Britcar exhaust on as well (e.g. its not that loud...)
Carbon Clutch
Sprint gearing (2nd and 3rd very close)

We can road register the car, it will need non slick tyres, a handbrake and horn, lights etc.

We will register the car, MOT it, tax it for a year, fill the fuel tank, do a full service, a 74 point check to make sure everything works as it should and finally detail the car using Zymol professional products.

£56,000

616499-1.jpg

616499-3.jpg

They forgot to mention that it would be completely unuseable on the road without a complete change of suspension, lol.

As for the exhaust, not that loud is a bit misleading too, no sound deadening in the car and it's still about 100db anyway.