ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

German p**n thread

galerieBMW-2002-M3-sKuE.jpg

E90
Get that s.hit(unts mini off, right now, doesn't deserve to be in this thread simply due to the tw@ts that drive em.

MKIII 138
And the fact that they're built in the UK by knuckle dragging inbreds.

yes and renaults are built by onion eating french men ?

minis are better built than most renaults & to hear someone complain that we employ a decent workforce buildings cars in this country is a good thing, your an arse

i sense this thread is gonna get s**t because of your comment well done

And the fact that they're built in the UK by knuckle dragging inbreds.

minis are better built than most renaults & to hear someone complain that we employ a decent workforce buildings cars in this country is a good thing, your an arse

Wind your neck in boy. As for the comment about mini build quality I used to work for BMW so I know only too well how pap they are. I also had the misfortune of dealing with the C*nts that screwed them together so know what a bunch of remedials they are. But you're right, better them building some gayboy or spoilts daddys girls fashion accessory than claiming benefits.

Now can someone please post some proper german filth.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Wind your neck in boy. As for the comment about mini build quality I used to work for BMW so I know only too well how pap they are. I also had the misfortune of dealing with the C*nts that screwed them together so know what a bunch of remedials they are. But you're right, better them building some gayboy or spoilts daddys girls fashion accessory than claiming benefits.

Now can someone please post some proper german filth.

Nicely done. LOL

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Awesome Awesome thread.

Loony, I believe you work for Porsche, Is that yellow 996 With GT3 CS down the side a normal road model? It appears very close to a speed yellow 968 CS?