ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

get a load of this thing, he paid 12k for,

Listerine & Poledo
I'd love to, but it'd be one hell of a commute every day, and sooner or later, those hilly twists turn into the M6/M40/that one past Reading
:dead:
I could buy a house in Wales the size of an entire london street for the price of a 2-bed flat here! FML

RB 182 FF
I'd love to, but it'd be one hell of a commute every day, and sooner or later, those hilly twists turn into the M6/M40/that one past Reading
:dead:
I could buy a house in Wales the size of an entire london street for the price of a 2-bed flat here! FML

Yep you sure could!!! Im from Essex originally but the old man is Welsh and we moved here, best thing we ever did!! Quiet, cheap and brilliant roads with no one on them!!! All the journalists and car people do features around these roads by mine.... Astons, Ferraris, Lambos all show up ere in summer... So no more dissing Wales would be very much appreciated!!!:)lol

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Are you guys having a joke or something?! Its a 182 with a body kit to make it unique; i would hardly call it 'the shittest car ive ever seen'. Yes the price is a bit high, but the amount of negative comments about this guys car seems a bit over the top! IMO it dosnt look that bad at all; yes it doesnt look as good as the CUP packs and the color isnt the best out of the pick, but its still decent enougth. If its been looked after like it says, then the vitals of the car should be in pretty good condition!

172, Focus
It makes me sad when i see someone take off a standard body kit and put on some disfigured piece of tat made in someones shed that will shatter to pieces soon as a fly hits it.
Sorry but that look should stay in the early noughties along with max power ( god rest it's soul ), anyone remember those wierd looking delta bodykits that were different on one side to the other?

renault clio 2.0 172
just bin looking at another thread on here at peoples favourite mods and themes of there cars, think this is the perfect example of worst mods and wat not to do to your car :p

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
That looks bloody awful. There's a Clio in Chester with some weird bodykit on it. It's purple and red. It looks ridiculous. The whole thing looks home-made.