ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Get a load of this...

182 Cup
Good old photoshop. All lowering reservations have now disappeared, bring on the sportlines!

clio.jpg

Looks good...Will sportlines actually take it that low tho?? pic's ive seen of sportlines on here in the past look bout 10mm lower

Yea thats what ive read but i did a search and on some pics they dont look much lower... which would be a real shame cus the ride and handling on these springs is really good

I bought gaz coilovers..not good. i want a drop like in the pic above! but h+r too much, so was hopeing sportlines and cup dampers would be best. Let me know what you find mate!

Shall we just do a picture request for clio's lowered on sportlines? i dare not cus people will just tell me to do a search! ( which i have done)

^^ you see you cant say f**k all on here! always one

i have actually but still wasnt conclusive as to how much lower sportlines actually are!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
The only way to get it that Low will be Coilies or Custom Springs

182 Cup
Coilovers out of the question, I can barely keep petrol in the thing at times!
Thing is, those turinis have a 172 offset, what can I do about the inevitable rubbing?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Can't help you on that one I'm afraid :(

Offsets and all that Jazz confuse me a little bit, Swap back to 182 Wheels unless you really dont want to?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks awesome!!! Although thats about a 55-60mm drop at the bak and similar ish at the front.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Im running Koni adjustable shocks and apex 40mm springs....

Get the low look and its very very comfy!!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Graham 172 fitted my sportlines on my cup this weekend, and my car looks exactly the same......although the handling has improved a tad more.

RB 182
Mines on Sportlines, looks a little lower i suppose!

Got me some Koni adjustables brand new off here for £320 delivered, havent fitted them yet tho. The photoshop height is coillies as said

BG 182
looks awesome in that picture, however i have sportlines on my 172 and its nowhere near as low as yours in the picture