ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting another Clio

182 FF
I had a 182 a few years ago but changed it as i needed a bigger car and currently have MK4 Golf GT TDI 150.As i don t make much use of it my plan is to let the Mrs have the golf to use and flog her rover and then get my self a Cliosport of some sort! I was really after a 172 Cup but as my insurance company wont cover them at all,so i m most likely just going for a normal 172 as i only really wanted to spend about 2.5k as it s only gonna be a second car.The 182 i had was a 2004 FF model im guessing there will be little difference between that and a 172 apart from spoilers etc?

172 phase 2
I’ve owned a 172 for the last two years and had a very quick opportunity to drive a 182 not to long ago. In terms of handling they both felt identical, solid feedback and great turn in as we all know and love! the only difference I recognised was my 172 felt a bit more raw than the 182, most notably my 172 seemed a little louder than the 182 but apart from that and the small interior trim differences that was it...it was only a quick test drive in the 182 so others may have a different opinion!

I’m selling my Clio172 at the moment if you interested ( link below) otherwise good luck with your search!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?560171-Black-Renault-Clio-172-PH2-(2002-Plate)-%A33995