ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting OZ Superturismos, which ones?

57 Clio Campus Sport
I have a Black 03 clio 1.2 expression so performance doesnt matter to me, looks is the main thing.

I'm going to ge some oz superturismos but im not sure what size or colour to get. I'm not looking to lower my car so its between 16" and 17" size wise then between silver and white for colour wise.

Any recommendations on what will look best?

Also, if i take the wheels to somewhere like quickfit will they fit them with the correct offset etc?

Thanks

I have a Black 03 clio 1.2 expression so performance doesnt matter to me, looks is the main thing.

I'm going to ge some oz superturismos but im not sure what size or colour to get. I'm not looking to lower my car so its between 16" and 17" size wise then between silver and white for colour wise.

Any recommendations on what will look best?

Also, if i take the wheels to somewhere like quickfit will they fit them with the correct offset etc?

Thanks

you clearly dont know what you're buying... allow me to help

Kwik-Fit cant simply "fit" the correct offset to the wheels, you have to buy them in the correct fitment.

as for not lowering your car... fitting 16 or 17" alloys will dramatically raise the height of your car, making it look very silly indeed.

40mm lowering springs kind of go hand in hand with any aftermarket larger wheels, so lower the car first and then buy the alloys.

57 Clio Campus Sport
ok then, what are the best value springs to do this as i can hardly afford the wheels?

And what is the correct fitment for the wheels?

Tungy
Hey mate. I say it's your money and you can spend it on what you like. Personally though if you're struggling to afford the wheels atm wait a few weeks or so until you can afford them and some springs to lower it. I'd go for 15" or 16" max. Will look much better when lowered.

182 ff silver
i got super turismos 16s are big enough definatley look at the pics in photo gallery in ph1 172

57 Clio Campus Sport
cool thanks for the feedback. Just one thing, do you reckon white will look good on the black clio or not?

BMW M135i
6.jpg

Thats anthracite, goes well imo but i'm having them done gloss black at the end of the week. Not sure on white, too much of a contrast i'd imagine.

57 Clio Campus Sport
what size you got there? 15's?

Im getting the race silver. It was either that or white so went for race silver as most people seem to think thayt white on the black clio dont look as good. Does anyone know where i can find a pic of black clio with nwhite superturismo's?

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Menzo i'll let you know in like a few days as i've just bought 15" white WRC's for my 1.2 black clio. I hope these look good -_-

Mavez

BMW M135i
ET37 for the standard Mk2, ET42 for 172 and Non Cupped 182, ET45 for the 172 Cup and Cupped 182 iirc.

They'll scrub because there 17"s and if you've got a 172 they should be ET42. If its lowered more so.

Mine slighty rub the rear arch liners but thats mainly due to them being 7j and the original dynamique wheels being 6j, did it on standard suspension. Hasn't got any worse with the apex kit.

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
id sell u my 17" super t's for rite price, they are perfect off-set for yours, yoko's on front, nexens on rear (205/45's)... these were on the car when i bought it and id prefer sum et42's so i can lower the car without scubbing problems...

dave