ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting tints tommorow

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Basically im getting my windows tinted tommorow, and well i heard the back windows a bit of an ass to do lol, just wondering my subwoofer box is pretty big (as shown) is this gonna be a problem for them to do the back window? If so il take it out cheers in advance. :)

5057_102250305684_572840684_2436936_7830761_n.jpg

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Yeah will do cheers mate. Didn't know if anyone whos had them done with something like that in the boot before. Pain in the ass to get in gonna be worse getting out lol.

clio rs
dont think it will be a problems - how much were you quoted?

i was gonna get mine done last week as it was baking in the car, but was put off by a blue car with tints i saw on my way to the garage

Tinting a rear clio window is abit of a tit, due to it being a big curve.

However, the box will not get in the way at all.

Nick :)

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Cheers for the help lads, and yeah i will carpet definatley at some point, all about the noise sod the looks. :) I was quoted 125 all 4 windows from trusted window tinters (done my aunties car) some say set aside 200-250 after doing a search on hear can't see it needing to cost that much to be honest.

Rang up they said wont be a problem so thats good lol, Maz172 think your car would look smart with tints not to dark though im doing mine dark due to it being a black car after a stealthy look. :)

MG ZR 160 VVC
£125 seems good for all 4.

I was quoted £30 for my rear window, couldnt say no really as one place said £70!

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
5 (i ment)* windows but they wouldnt do my 2 front as they seem to be allready tinted fair does but rear 3 are completley blacked out looks well smart nice job for 75 for all 3 :)

As for that box it was a bloody job to get in so getting out is gonna be worse haha but oh well happy days.

Last edited: