ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gf clio finished(4 now)

my mate did his bonnet like that n he got roasted by the cops coz it covers the lights so u dont get full view or sumat like that but its well nice neway good job

None

Yea looks alright, not sure about the lexus lights tho as doesnt seem to go with the colour of the car :confused: apart from that would you be getting any sideskirts or silver visions to finish the look off??

fat 182

looks like youve put a lot of hard work into it look good

i hope the gf is paying you back properly for all the work youve done ;)

and what are the bumpers off ?

both bumpers are standard bumpers smoothed and cut up.

my mate put 3 nights into the front bumper

the lexus lights wer the fist thing she did to the car and i will be changing them prob back to standard as they ruin the smooth look of the car now as sed above

hopefully we willl be getting her sum side skirts and sum dtm/cup mirrors for it wen the wallet rocovers lol

did you do the work yourself? looks well nice apart from the lick arse lights as said above.

someones sellings rsi skirts in that colour maybe worth getting them? they go straight on..

nice work - subtle and different - not the usual ott sh*te that you see knobs zipping about in these days. any pics of the bird? mwuahahaha

i helped my mate a bit but he did most of the work as he does a lot of body work

the splitter was gonna get sprayed but i decied against it as it would look to much in my opinion and i was try to get a original look without going to over the top.

wheels wise i think some williams wheels wud look good either gold wit a chrome lip or black wit a chrome lip but my gf really likes her wheels and its taking sum persuading to get her to change her mind.

wud b very greatful if ne one cud photoshop me sum on and then it might help me persuade her lol.

Thanks for the rsi skirt comment but we cant afford them right now but i think ther are gonna b the skirts i get as they r plain and simple. just nice!!!

thanks for all ur comments as it has helped me convince my gf that those lights are horrid lol!!