ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GGo

AAS'D RB 182
IMG_00000088.jpg IMG_00000081.jpg IMG_00000076.jpg IMG_00000091.jpg IMG_00000093.jpg

AAS'D RB 182
Well that didn't go well!!!!! The above pictures are of my RB that I have just given a clean and done a few changes over the last week.

The first was the new bullets that I did. I got some smooth ones wrapped them in carbon then stuck so RS decals on and laqurered them up.

I have also replaced the French flag with the new style RS badge which I think works well.

Also managed to get my hands on a mk3 steering wheel and airbag for £40 which I have recovered the top part in black alcantara which I think looks pretty good.

All comments welcome. Sorry for the rubbish post its not often I come on.

AAS'D RB 182
Crying out for a 3/4 plate, doesn't look right not filling the recess

Yeah I often think that. It was actually a 3/4 to start with. Sometimes wonder if I should order a new one but then think it actually looks good as it is

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Please say you smoothed the bullets off before sticking the sticker on, and didnt just stick it on top of the 2.0 16V letters? :p

Rest looks decent but as above, proper plate to fill the recess and the RS trim for thr steering wheel :)

This looks great!! Looking forward to seeing some more pics of it!
Please say you smoothed the bullets off before sticking the sticker on, and didnt just stick it on top of the 2.0 16V letters? :p

Rest looks decent but as above, proper plate to fill the recess and the RS trim for thr steering wheel :)
They're flat, if you click on the pic it goes massive :)

AAS'D RB 182
Those bullets are smart, is it painted on and then lacquered?
Cheers fella there decals stuck on and then lacquered

Haha there proper smooth bullets mate of the 1.2's or something. Think they were on those last few before the mk3 came in.

Yeah might look at getting a full plate again soon and defo a rs insert for the wheel.

This looks great!! Looking forward to seeing some more pics of it!

They're flat, if you click on the pic it goes massive :)
Yeah I will try get some more pics up soon as I have trimmed abit more up on the interior so would like to get people's thoughts on it.

Looking nice mate, got a soft spot for RB 182's especially with Team Dynamic 1.2's :cool:

Cheers for all your comments though. Good to hear them good or bad!