ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gilmour - anyone fancy selling one!

don't
Going to buy a gilmour but thought I'd see if anyone wants rid of theirs first

Getting a pressure washer out isnt for me, especially as I often wash the car at my other halfs house, gilmour would be easy to take from mine to hers with no effort

anyone selling?

otherwise I'll probably buy from Ebay or Clean your car

thanks

Mito Sportiva 135
I have found the Super Spray to be pretty good - not as much foam as you would get through a pressured lance but suits my purposes fine.

Having said that, I am looking to get a Karcher and foam lance this Christmas, as its just that bit better. But for the money, the Super Spray is pretty good.

titanic killer
I have found the Super Spray to be pretty good - not as much foam as you would get through a pressured lance but suits my purposes fine.

Having said that, I am looking to get a Karcher and foam lance this Christmas, as its just that bit better. But for the money, the Super Spray is pretty good.
Yeah i guess it all depends on what you want it for

Tangoed Works
ordered a super spray last night. i think for a tenner you cant really go wrong and you will be using less shampoo. Another bonus is that most of the crap will have dissolved and been rinsed off before you take a wash mitt to the paint work.

can you use a gilmour gun wiht a karcher pressure washer, or is it only the karcher one on cleanyourcar thats compatiable?

106 GTi
Gilmour is for use on a hosepipe, you need a proper foam type lance to attach tot he pressure washer.