ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gilmour

190 BHP Willy 2
Well after being messed about before by a certain company listed on here i told them to poke my order for a gilmour. I then went and spent £100 on a new pressure washer but then realised 90% of them have a minimum feed pressure :dapprove: So i've gone and bought a gilmour from a different company "Autobrite Direct" and they assure me it'll be here by wednesday :D

Looks like my quest for lots of foam could soon be over. :rasp:

Sold pressure washer to my brother in law for same money i paid for it. Best bit is he cleans car at mine as he lives in flat so i've still got full use of it lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Good work... they do look like fun!

Its a shame you feel let down by one of the sites listed on here, all those I use (Polished Bliss, Clean Your Car, Car Wash n Wax) offer excellent service and advice. Without naming and shaming why do you feel let down may I ask? :S

190 BHP Willy 2
I'm using the Karcher foam gun with my 110 bar Karcher powerwasher, with quite good foaming results.:)

Karcher foaming gun looks fun but the gilmour is just plug and play which in all honesty suits me better. It'll get used every time as obviously the hose pipe always comes out and i havn't got to mess about with extension leads etc.

190 BHP Willy 2
Good work... they do look like fun!

Its a shame you feel let down by one of the sites listed on here, all those I use (Polished Bliss, Clean Your Car, Car Wash n Wax) offer excellent service and advice. Without naming and shaming why do you feel let down may I ask? :S

They messed up my debit card payment but told me it had gone through on the phone :rolleyes: Turns out they entered the wrong card number (even though they repeated it back to me) but decided not to tell me until I phoned up to see where my gilmour was and why no money had been taken out of my account. Got the usual "we've been trying to contact you and left messages" which was rubbish. Questioned it and person on other end of phone was short and unhelpful so i told them to forget it.