ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

girlfriend options on car

Toureg vW Transporte

right, girfriend is looking for a new car and wants a cup or 172 , what are her other options? what bout 306 gti-6 or rallye, or seat ibiza cupra r, have approx 9k to spend? so dont think shell get a cup for that.

Titanium 182

daf tell her to get a cupra for around 8k ish

then get a revo software chip and controller to see 200bhp piece of piss and have lovery inteior and if she does want mental power in the future jabbasport can do it

and make the vag20vt quick as f**k

and you have realiabily and build

unlike with the french cars which are good but nothing on them

320d M Sport

the Cupra is the most tunable car there, but looks dated and old now.

You can get a 2nd Cup for 9k, very similar to the Rallye i suppose.

Toureg vW Transporte

even the new cupra paddy? dean, wot ever she gets, shes gunna piss on me. least she cant get nothing too ott as shes 20

320d M Sport

i know u prob won like this but if shes 20 insurance will cripple her, Id get a brand new VTS with free insurance.

Toureg vW Transporte

shes already got a corsa gsi that shes had since she was 18 with 17s and big drop. she wont mind the insurance too much paddy, cheers though mate

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 07 December 2003
i know u prob won like this but if shes 20 insurance will cripple her, Id get a brand new VTS with free insurance.

Gotto be 21 to get free insurance on VTS!

dont get a gti-6 as there very prone allegedly.... to snapping the cambelt at any mileage before the recommended miles for its change the water pump is the weak part apparently. so everytime you need to change the belt you must change the pump as well

get the cupra or the cup!!!

Audi S3

Quote: Originally posted by Jon1978 on 07 December 2003

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 07 December 2003

Gotto be 21 to get free insurance on VTS!

and they have stoped production a good few months ago

Titanium 182

yep

wont get a vts now unless your lucky and there a few left in stock

still in mint car for usch little cash u give