ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

girls !!!!

hiya, just joined the site... was wondering if im the only girl to love the clio sport!! ive got the sport 172...03 plate... its my new toy! come on lad come chat to me!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

there are quiete a few ladies on this site, but be warned all the lads will now swarm over u asking to see pics etc.

ne way welcome :D

Is it? is it a bloke? I am thinking.....WITCH HUNT! GRAB YOUR POINTY STICKS MEN!

Only joking, welcome anyway, even though I have seen you around for a bit before I noticed you wrote this message. But thats covert ops rule 101, check out the lay of the land before proceeding into a possible combat situation. Thing is, your not supposed to be visable....i am just going completely off topic now. I will shut up.

Welcome

Paul

hello there and no this isnt me this time baberacer i doubt will be coming out again lol

but welcome anyway and if you ever need a hand just let us know (oh where about are you from)

kes your not from leeds are you,saw a very nice young lady driving a cup through traffic yesterday coming home through leeds!

luckily my wife thought i was oggling the car! phew.... close shave!!!

there was actually 2 very very nice looking girls in a blue 172 in york last night decided not to make my self too known as im looking very sunburnt after yesterday lol