ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glass

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Any car with a good base seal and wax will bead like that! Infact you could use one coat of Collinites rubbish and it would bead like that!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Ignore my last post, just seen the G4 in the kits.

Two other questions though. Can you put G3 on your windscreen as I've seen some comments on DW saying that, G1 should be used on windscreen and G3 on side windows?
Also, will the 15ml of G1 only do one car as I would like to do my parents cars as well as mine.

Cheers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Any car with a good base seal and wax will bead like that! Infact you could use one coat of Collinites rubbish and it would bead like that!
Wipers would clear wax of a windscreen in weeks, this stuff lasts for 6 months+
Ignore my last post, just seen the G4 in the kits.

Two other questions though. Can you put G3 on your windscreen as I've seen some comments on DW saying that, G1 should be used on windscreen and G3 on side windows?
Also, will the 15ml of G1 only do one car as I would like to do my parents cars as well as mine.

Cheers
G1 imo is meant for motorway munchers not town driving. Also more durable (more miles covered)

G3 is max repellency for low speed driving will still last over 6months, G1 probably 12months.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Seems like the G3 would be a better option.

How far does the 100ml bottle go? Enough to do a couple of cars?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Easily mate, use make up pads mate, they usually come with them.

F56 MINI Cooper S
can collinite 476 be applied to windows? never thought of putting in onto my windows but will give it a whirl i think

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Whack it on the windscreen and as soon as this baby hits 25mph it should fly off. Mine has only recently decided to stop running off after being on for 4 months +...the side windows still bead but not the front.

I've not used my car that much, but since using it the rain recently. The Hyper speed effect is awesome, I look forward to driving in the rain lol.