ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gmail

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Right getting pissed off with it now, getting about 50 spam emails a day, is their anyway to stop spam emails coming in, i'm reporting them as spam, so they go straight into the spam folder but is their a way to stop spam all together

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i rarely get spam in my inbox, just goes straight into the spam filter. Seems to work vey well, much better than hotmail.

Clio 200
I get about 50 an hour mate, keep chucking them in spam and it will eventually learn all the rules to filter them out. I still get 50 an hour but they go straight in the spam box, only 1 or 2 slips through a day.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
50 an hour? 1200 emails a day?

TBH even our corporate mail server doesn't get that much spam.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
JoelDee said:
Right getting pissed off with it now, getting about 50 spam emails a day, is their anyway to stop spam emails coming in, i'm reporting them as spam, so they go straight into the spam folder but is their a way to stop spam all together

Yes, there is

stop being careless with your email address.

Clio 172mk2
DarthCake said:
50 an hour? 1200 emails a day?

TBH even our corporate mail server doesn't get that much spam.

yes but some ppl do sign up to some sh*t

most ive had was around 2000 in one go from same email addy on 1st apr

JoelDee said:
Stop signing up to dodgy p**n sites.