ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gmax 60 mm springs?

clio 1.2
hello there just bought a sex of 60mm lowering springs for my 1.2 03 clio, will these springs be okay to use with standard shocks? thanks :p

General rule of thumb is anything up to 40mm lower is fine on standard shocks.

If you wish to go lower (which you have) then you need uprated shocks.

But it's your car, do what you want lol.

clio 1.2
seen alot of people on here using 600m springs on standard shocks?. and what shocks would use recomenr to be used with these springs? cheers

2003 1.2 billabong
A mate of mine put FK hisports, 15% stiffer -uprated shocks, on his clio. Cost around £40 posted for four from fk's website

They are 30% stiffer bill and it worked out about £57 delivered btw :)

My advice to OP is if you do get the shocks from them, for what its wprth get the springs from them too as then it all matches up etc

hello there just bought a sex of 60mm lowering springs for my 1.2 03 clio, will these springs be okay to use with standard shocks? thanks :p

On my old 1.2 I put on some 60mm springs and the shocks lasted about a month. Soon upgraded to coilovers lol. I wouldn't recommend it from my personal experience