ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go-Karting reccomendations E.Mids Area

Trophy #267
do any of you know of or can recommend of a go-karting track in or around the east mids, preferably around the Derby / Notts area ?

Need to sort a day out

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
There's one next to centre parcs that i've been to. Amen karting or something like that. Out door track. It's quite a good layout with some fast corners.

Trophy #267
ooh ta, was googling and found langer & f1karting. recent addition to rs forum but shall keep an eye out for a repeat (fs @ spying fed and yozza on that list tho)

JMR

RB 182 Cup
There's one next to centre parcs that i've been to. Amen karting or something like that. Out door track. It's quite a good layout with some fast corners.

Its not bad, the "death bend" as they call it, leading on to the pit straight is pretty good flat out.:D

Langar is a good track, cant be spoilt by the weather as its inside, and has a decent crossover where you climb up and over the track underneath.

I broke a rib on that track too:dapprove:....pretty much spoilt my enjoyment from there on. Two weeks off work though cos I couldnt drive.....every cloud has a silver lining, he he.