ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go Pro Studio Experience

Does anyone use this?

My first time trying it today. Finding it difficult trying to convert a clip. It keeps getting to a certain percentage and then just stopping.

Tried stopping and restarting it a few times but it eventually stops at some point.

Has anyone experienced this before?

My short clip was fine, the longer one is the problem. Thinking I might need to leave it for ages, just seems strange how it's steady up to 60% then stops.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I use it. It's very basic but does the job. It's seriously hard on your processor though.

i7 on mine and it slaps it for 88% usage.

Oh really ok. Work pc should be fast enough. Don't need it for anything else anyway.

Just weird how it reaches a % steadily then just stops. This time reached 73% and stopped now :-(

Might have to look at other programs ..

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Yep - you'll have a conflict or an issue it's making the program shut down off.

You got CCleaner?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It happens to me. Get to a certain % then it crashes.

Running Windows 8.1 on my laptop. 8gb ram and am i5 so should be plenty fast enough.

It was ok for a while then once I installed Photoshop CC it started to play up. Unfortunately I need PS more than I need this.

I'm was only using this to make timelapse from photo's btw. Not editing video's.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Uninstall GoPro Studio. Re-install.

Clear all you non-required programs so the PC on starts up with the bare essentials.

Sounds like conflicts guys.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Is it? I've never edited videos before and finding this quite good :eek:

Doesn't seem to lose any quality or go out of sound sync either.

Unless it changed recently, you can't even do any editing on that gopro app?

Unless it changed recently, you can't even do any editing on that gopro app?

You can do a bit. Trim videos and cut sections out, then join. Adjust positioning, zoom, swivel etc. Adjust lighting and sound. Can't see what else you would need unless you're used to much more detailed software.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
i can can get it to work, buts it's so crap, windows movie maker is far far better.

I've used that before but not for a long, long time... is it built into Windows 8? Do you happen to know if you can make a time lapse video from several hundred images?

I've used that before but not for a long, long time... is it built into Windows 8? Do you happen to know if you can make a time lapse video from several hundred images?

I quickly tried it, looks like you can. I dragged 10 photos in and they were played in sequence. Didn't go any further to try and edit or export though.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Worked a treat mate. Great piece of software for free, just need to update the UI to Windows 8 standard really!