ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

God Mode

Cupra
As a word of warning, this can cause problems for people with Vista/ Win 7 64 bit apparently.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Works fine on my PC (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) and my work PC (Windows Vista Business x64).

Fiesta ST2
this is just a simple clsid which links back to control panel its nothing special.. apart from listing all the tools in one place.. there has been things like this from NT4 days... just a case of getting the correct clsid and giving it any name you want, also as this is basically a shortcut you need still have admin rights in the first place to do the usual things that require admin privs

Diesel Barge
this is just a simple clsid which links back to control panel its nothing special.. apart from listing all the tools in one place.. there has been things like this from NT4 days... just a case of getting the correct clsid and giving it any name you want, also as this is basically a shortcut you need still have admin rights in the first place to do the usual things that require admin privs

Yeah i think everyone got a bit excited in calling it Godmode, when really it's just 'global settings' or summet. sounds good tho :cool: