ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going from SE to Nokia disaster!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I've lost half my bloody contacts :mad::mad::mad:

I transferred everything onto my sim from the SE and then put the sim into the 6500 classic and all the contacts were messed up (order wise) so for some reason I thought I'd put them onto the phone memory and that might sort it out.

Instead I couldn't access any of the 200. I tried moving them back and only got 43 of them :(

If I go to 'Settings' and select sim only I can see these 43, in the right order. However if I pick sim and phone I dont have any contacts.

Any ideas? Always gone between the 2 brands and never had an issue before .

Cheers
John

I hate using SIM to transfer contacts it always messes up. If you still have the contacts on the SE phone, connect it to a PC and sync it with windows contacts/outlook etc, then sync the nokia with the PC to copy the new ones on.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
SE's have the ability to send the entire phone book to a computer as a vcard file.

Try that.