ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going to a rolling road, what figures....

Laguna

The Clio is off to a rolling road next month that my mate has organised. What power figures should I expect from my 172mk2 with K-tec exhaust and Hill Power filter. Give me a sensible figure so if I get over that will be happy and if get under that I should be getting some work done lol. I am interested in the results as never been to one of these days before. Also I am going with a load of Vauxhall guys so I am hoping not to be eaten alive by a load of red topped engines.

Cheers

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Theyll prob measure it at the fly not at the wheels. Then theyll give you an estimed atw figure.

I reckon youll see about 175 bhp at the fly and between 140 - 150 at the wheels.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by clio172boy on 26 July 2004

sorry mean at the wheels
You "should" be looking at around 143bhp @ wheels on a healthy (standard) 172 matey...

Be more like 150bhp @ wheels with your mods.

Laguna

Well gives me something to hope for. I have done nothing to the engine really to expect "Big" gains. Just the usual mods. So anything over what u guys are quoting is good. Also realised that they are good and bad places to take it, hense getting differing figures. So will take that into account on the day. Just hope its a good experiance.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

dont be disappointed with a low figure of say 130/140.

my mate was gutted with 98BHP in a old shape Mini Cooper after fitting a 2K (120BHP) race-tuned engine and straight thro. exhaust.

BUt with 163 BHP/tonne it went like a ROCKET!!