ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going too far

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have a long way to go to catch you guys - still only on 3,455 miles and I have just had a one year/12,000 mile service!

Toureg vW Transporte

sound like im in the middle with 69;000 im racking them up though with nearly 400 miles a week

Abarth 500

My car has so far only done 15 miles and Im stuck here at work, looking out the window at it and going totally insane :-(

I used to sell Renaults and the highest mileage I saw on a Clio was 180k on a J plate 1.4 RT which I had bought in as a part ex. Suffice to say we didnt offer a lot of money for it...

Clio 197

110,298 on my Willy if my maths are correct.

Only about 2600 of that on the Nurburgring. Anybody got more track miles on their Clio than that?

A SHED!

1 old man owned my black valver it has 42k on the clock.FSH. The car had been in dry storage for 3 and half years. L-reg

Clio 197

Thats only about 200 laps. Its a long way around...

Cant wait for 9 March! Thats opening day this year.