ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going Underground...

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Not a Clio, but my mates car. Think they look pretty cool to be honest!

We we doing some work for a land owner in these tunnels so thought it would be rude not to take a couple of pictures while we were at it...

4485884647_2d3cba6c8c_o.png

4485884649_f5938e245d_o.png

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Thats pretty cool, where is it?

I had to sign an agreement that I didn't release any info out on the location and what work we were doing as it has recently been hit by pikies nicking from it so I would rather not say the location.

Work for them as in photography work?

Those tunnels are great. But shame on you for not doing a long exposure with the car! :p

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
This was the last one I took, it was lit up with 5 torches.

Technical side: F:18 30 seconds @ 14mm W/B set to cloudy (to give it a warmer feel).

4485964791_3d8b2a4b8e_o.png

197 ff albi
aparently there are a set of tunnels from an old underground world war 2 weapons factory in my hometown of bridgend that stretch a good 20 miles each way towards swansea and cardiff would love to have a nose down there, but ive heard many scary stories about people gettin very lost in there. nice pics though mate

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I think I know where this is, but I'm not going to say.

Very nice pictures! I see you had a trip round heyford recently, you enjoy it?

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
I think I know where this is, but I'm not going to say.

Very nice pictures! I see you had a trip round heyford recently, you enjoy it?

Yeah it was good, we got to see a lot of stuff!

If you do know the location of this, I would be happy if you did keep it quiet (especially from UE forums).

Cheers.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
EVERYONE and his pikey mate use 28dltr, The reason I had to sign a form not to release the location was to stop it from being broken in (again) and having even more of the place stripped/wrecked.

A lot of work has gone into this place to get it back to order after the recent thefts and we would like to keep it this way.

:)

DCi 100
EVERYONE and his pikey mate use 28dltr, The reason I had to sign a form not to release the location was to stop it from being broken in (again) and having even more of the place stripped/wrecked.

A lot of work has gone into this place to get it back to order after the recent thefts and we would like to keep it this way.

:)

Understandable :)

Pretty damn wierd thinking you could be walking above something like that at any time.