ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Golf W12

Dirty E91
I like the way the roof is used as a spoiler/diffuser and the back end doesn't look too shabby either.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Does it not say in that article...and i quote!!

A showcar, no more, no less. At the same time it demonstrates the enormous potential that such a car can offer.

Just to stir it up haha!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I read something about an R-GTi model costing about £60k, so this would be priced at some seriously laughable price, if they do make it...

I hope they do though...Hell of a toy for someone stupidly rich. "I'll leave the Enzo today, and go out in the GTi W12..."

Tys.

MCS R56
I read something about an R-GTi model costing about £60k, so this would be priced at some seriously laughable price, if they do make it...

I hope they do though...Hell of a toy for someone stupidly rich. "I'll leave the Enzo today, and go out in the GTi W12..."

Tys.

That would be amusing if you were stupidly rich and told your mates you were away to buy a new car - a golf!

I'm not sure I could bring myself to buy a Golf (no matter what power it has) if I had Sir Alan Sugar's bank balance.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Lol! Agreed mate, but i suppose if you dont want to put miles on your Enzo or other toys, you can go just as fast in your 6.0L Golf GTi! Lol.

Tys.

Monaro VXR
The only Golf I can say id own. Not a fan of German cars in the least but I reckon that would be fun and it doesn't look that bad for once. Makes a change from typical dull German styling.