ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Beading??

Tangoed Works
my effort using srp egpx2 and collinites 476

DSC00073.jpg

Note where the protection is accumulated :) (not a gripe, just saying it always happens what ever you do, due to doubling up!)

arctic 182 ff
My effort(following my swirl thread) today seen as tho the weather has took a turn for the worse.phone pics

Bead1.jpg

Bead2.jpg

Bead3.jpg

BMW F31
My attempt about 2 years ago now tbh.

now using Dodo Juice Blue Velvet & Banana armour and it beads better than that for longer tbh.

must get some photo's!!

???? Me no comprende!

Think which part see's the most action when sealing/polishing/waxing . . .

The edges, you go over most parts twice, i.e. back and forth, hence there are no droplets on the edges of the above bonnet . . . ;)

edit; yes it's sad that I know these things . . .

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
naaah bollox imo. The srp/epg collinites is an awesome combo. In the summer i tend to use say P21s over the epg, as it seems to add a wee more depth..... through the winter nothing touches collinites imo

naaah bollox imo. The srp/epg collinites is an awesome combo. In the summer i tend to use say P21s over the epg, as it seems to add a wee more depth..... through the winter nothing touches collinites imo

Really hasn't took any colour from my car. Shines bloody awesome with Collinites 476, even if it is "summer".

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo

fk1000p beads with dust. ;)

You can also layer straight after you buff off with fk1000p, it needs 20mins to cure before you can buff off. :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
fk1000p is a detailing world fad. Wont hear of it in a years time ;)

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
fk1000p is a detailing world fad. Wont hear of it in a years time ;)

There are pics of it beading with dust.

It started off as a fad on wheels and now people are using it on paint.

Don't see why not, as it's used on boats and such like, gets a 10 for durability.

Which in my book is pretty damn good for the cost and the size of the pot you get.

120d M Sport
Richy, your combination of SRP, Wet Mirror Finish then Blue velvet might not have bonded well together which might be a reason why the beading isnt so good.

I know its endless and expensive!! but try out a few different combo's and find out what works best

Mini JCW
On blue's I agree, only use it on my wheels. Certain on silvers, wouldn't be that noticeable.

Would you say theres a better choice of 'summer' wax for blue cars then? (Car in question is a 172 Cup). Im using 476 atm but if theres a better choice......

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Beats far more because it's s**te and saps the colour. Winter yes. For summer that should stay in the cupboard.

I agree Ali my friend, Dodo is the choice this summer.

476 All winter months protection in 2 layers!

E87 118d M Sport
Autoglym EGP. only 1 coat too. (the car was detailed before i bought it 6 months previous so whatever was still left on from then too)