ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GOOD BODY SHOP AROUND BEDFORDSHIRE OR NOT 2 FAR AWAY

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
cheers mate il have a look could do with a rear bemper respaying after clippin the walll reversing it on my drive... also has the work you had done been on the iceberg as thats what colour my cup is

Yeah was done on my Iceberg Cup, had rear bumper done and the match and finish was spot on.

And yes I would happily use them for full respray, one of my mates has had 2 or 3 cars fully resprayed by them.

Ask to speak to Krissy and tell her J with the Clio told you to call.

Yeah was done on my Iceberg Cup, had rear bumper done and the match and finish was spot on.

And yes I would happily use them for full respray, one of my mates has had 2 or 3 cars fully resprayed by them.

Ask to speak to Krissy and tell her J with the Clio told you to call.

nice1 mate great help.. some mobile fella wanted 100 just 2 do the corner but as quite a few people said il be better off getting a full bumper respray by a bodyshop