ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good body shops in n.ireland?

just wondering if there are any good body shops in n.ireland, maybe in and around belfast area. my bonnet and front spoiler on my 182 are looking a bit stone chipped with 2 dents that are really annoying. can anybody recommend someone? thanks

John pedan is one of the best, he does many completely custom cars for shows etc.
Lloyd cooke, close to derry are also among the best but will charge for it, they do mostly insurance jobs.
Contact boydie on this site, his clio, I think, was done by someone going by the name "pocket rocket" on other forums. He does very good work too. Boydies car is brilliant lookin.

Renaultsport 220T
Best one I know is Crawfords in Belfast. 02890 757519

They are currently respraying an Opel Manta 400 shell for my cousin, and I've seen some of there previous work. It is excellent.

:cool:

Last edited:
PhilG86 said:
John pedan is one of the best, he does many completely custom cars for shows etc.
Lloyd cooke, close to derry are also among the best but will charge for it, they do mostly insurance jobs.
Contact boydie on this site, his clio, I think, was done by someone going by the name "pocket rocket" on other forums. He does very good work too. Boydies car is brilliant lookin.

you got that right but his work is top notch, very professional outfit