ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good data disc burner

Not a 320d
Finally un installed ashampoo after disc problems for months. Chucked a lot of dvds in the bin.

Only want it for writing data discs, so back ups of.....erm....shall we say coursework.

Surely you'd be better off just buying another drive and backing up onto that?

DVD's are old hat, waste of time and effort when you can plug a drive in, backup in a few minutes and job done.

Not a 320d
Not when I want to hand my mate some files. CBA to port a passport about with the power leads etc, much easier to hand him a DVD.

imo img burn and nero are the best but if your having problems with burns on imgburn then its either your dvdrw drive is faulty or you are using crappy dvdr's what brand are you using?

never used asus before but what speed are you burning them? don't do max speed just coz you can eg if they are 8x dvdrs burn at 4x or 6x

Not a 320d
I burn dvds (data) at 8x.

Bought a samsungs write masters.

Not sure if it works, cant be arsed to fit it just yet..